October 10-12, 2014
Honoring the classes of 1964, 1969, 1974, 1979, 1984, 1989, 1994, 1999, 2004, 2009, all 50+ classes, and summer entrants who began law school in the summers of: 1972, 1976, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1986, 1991, 1996, 1997, 2001, and 2006.
Wondering who is planning to attend? Here's a list of committee members, details on class specific events, and a list of who has registered for the 2014 reunions.
Online registration has closed. Onsite registration will be available during Reunion Weekend.
*Additions to the schedule:
- Second Bus Tour added - Friday at 3:30 p.m. (leaves/ returns from Boyd Law Building)
- 55-Year Reunion Class dinner/dessert reception Friday (hotelVetro, 5 p.m. with 50th Class)
- 20-Year Reunion Class reception/ dinner Friday (hotelVetro, 6:30 p.m.)
- 30-Year Reunion Class reception/ dinner Friday (hotelVetro, 6:30 p.m.)
- 15-Year Reunion Class Tailgate Saturday (BLB Parking Lot, 8 a.m.)
2014 Hotel Blocks for Reunion Attendees
Two-night stay required
- BLOCK SOLD OUT - Marriott Coralville Hotel & Conference Center, 300 East 9th Street, Coralville, 319-688-4000/888-236-2427
- BLOCK CLOSED - Holiday Inn Hotel & Conference Center of Coralville, 1220 1st Avenue, 319-351-5049
- BLOCK SOLD OUT - Sheraton Iowa City Hotel, 210 South Dubuque St., Iowa, 319-337-4058/888-627-9039
Two-night stay NOT required
- Iowa House Hotel, Iowa Memorial Union, 125 North Madison Street, Iowa City, 319-335-3513
- BLOCK CLOSED - Iowa City Heartland Inn, 87 2nd St., Coralville, 319-351-8132/800-334-3277 code 19
- BLOCK CLOSED - Clarion Highlander Hotel & Conference Center, 2525 N. Dodge St., Iowa City, 319-354-2000
Football Tickets: Football tickets will be made available for purchase through reunion registration (while supplies last). Please indicate that you need tickets on the form. Ticket purchases will be limited to two tickets per alumni registrant.
Reunion Years for Summer Entrants
Summer entrant classes had a unique schedule at the College of Law. Our reunion program is being shaped to recognize this experience. Since summer entrant classes graduated over two calendar years, we are designating one of the years specifically for the reunion schedule. Please contact Alumni Relations if you have any questions or would like more information (319-335-9158; firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you wish to have your reunion class year changed to a different "preferred" year, please contact Janey Piersall.
Law Alumni Reunion Weekend Photos
Law Reunion Weekend 2015 - Fall 2015 - October 9-11 (Honoring the classes of 1965, 1970, 1975, 1980, 1985, 1990, 1995, 2000, 2005, 2010, all 50+ classes, and specific summer entrant classes)
Law Reunion Weekend 2016 - Fall 2016 - date TBA (Honoring the classes of 1966, 1971, 1976, 1981, 1986, 1991, 1996, 2001, 2006, 2011, all 50+ classes, and specific summer entrant classes)
Locate your Classmates
We're happy to help connect you with other Iowa Law alumni. Give us a call or drop us an e-mail.
Jill E. De Young
Director of External Relations
Janey Jill Piersall
Assistant Director of Alumni Relations and Events
Other Opportunities to Reconnect
Should you not be able to return for the reunion program, we hope you find an opportunity to return soon. We always enjoy seeing alumni recruiting during the Early Bird Interview Week, for various programs throughout the year, and during pre-game cookouts every fall. We also host a number of alumni events throughout the country during the year to meet with alumni and keep them updated about the College of Law.
Change of Address
Alumni contact information is maintained by the UI Alumni Association as one part of its overall mission. To update your information, complete the change of address form. Please note that updating your records through this link does not obligate you to become a member of the Alumni Association.
Privacy Statement: The University of Iowa respects the wishes of alumni who want to protect their privacy. Alumni records are contained on the Institutional Advancement Database and are available to academic and administrative offices of the University, The University of Iowa Alumni Association, and The University of Iowa Foundation for uses consistent with their duties and responsibilities. When individuals request to be excluded from receiving specific University communications, their requests are coded and honored. Please contact the Division of Alumni Records at 800/469-2586 with such requests.