Thank you for your interest in applying to a study abroad program administered by the University of Iowa. Please bookmark this page for future reference. Please review the information on this page before clicking the link to the application below.
There is one application for our study abroad programs:
- The London Law Consortium (spring semester)
- Summer Program in Arcachon, France - Currently Accepting Applications
Once you apply, you will receive a confirmation e-mail that will direct you to do several things:
Complete your Application
Pay your non-refundable application fee
- $500 for London Law Consortium Spring Semester Program
- $100 for the London Law Consortium Spring Break Intersession Course
- $100 for the Summer Program in Arcachon, France
We now have an online payment option for our study abroad programs, accepting Mastercard©, Visa©, and Discover©. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Information will also be sent to you about online payment at the time you are registered for the program.
You may also pay by check to: Law Study Abroad Programs, The University of Iowa College of Law, 280 Boyd Law Building, Iowa City, Iowa 52242, attention: [program name]. Please indicate your name on the check or money order.
Please be sure all payments are received by the appropriate deadlines.
Choose your desired courses
- Required for London Law Consortium Spring Semester Program and the Summer Program in Arachon, France
Arrange for a Letter of Good Standing
Your Registrar can certify your eligibility to participate in one of our ABA-Accredited programs by sending a letter of good standing to Debra Paul, Registrar, Law Study Abroad Programs, The University of Iowa College of Law, 280 Boyd Law Building, Iowa City, Iowa 52242, attention: [program name].
Prepare for your Participation
You will be notified of your acceptance in the program. In the meantime, review the program information, program requirements, obtain your passport, and consult with your financial aid officer.
Finalize your Participation
Once you are admitted to the program, you will receive a confirming letter. At that time, you will be asked to:
- Apply to be a visiting student at the UI College of Law (if you are not an Iowa student)
- Register online with The University of Iowa Study Abroad Office (when you will be required to demonstrate health insurance and asked to apply for an International Student ID card)
- Pay your program fee according to the fee schedule for your program
- Sign the agreement acknowledging the terms and conditions of participating in an Iowa College of Law study abroad program
If you have questions about the application process, please contact us at email@example.com, or contact the administrative contacts for each program.
Ready for an enriching educational experience?