October 6-8, 2017 honoring the classes of 1967, 1972, 1977, 1982, 1987, 1992, 1997, 2002, 2007, 2012, all 50+ classes, and select summer entrant classes.
If you would like to reach out to classmates to encourage them to attend, or help shape class specific events, contact Janey Piersall at email@example.com or 319-335-9158.
Events offered to all reunion classes include:
FRIDAY, October 6
Daytime: Design your day at the Boyd Law Building! Selections include: visiting classes, lunch, tours, meeting current students, a free ethics CLE, and more.
Evening: Class receptions at hotelVetro in downtown Iowa City (connected to the Sheraton). Some classes will also hold class dinners. If you want to hold a dinner, let Janey Piersall know!
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 7
Reunion Pre-Game Cookout, Boyd Law Building two hours prior to kickoff of the Iowa v. Illinois football game. Class specific event, if interested. Contact Janey Piersall to arrange.
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 8
Reunion Brunch, Kinnick Stadium Press Box.
2017 Hotel Blocks for Reunion Attendees
Two-night stay required
- Sheraton Iowa City Hotel, 210 South Dubuque St., Iowa City, 319-337-4058 / 888-627-9039 (connected to hotelVetro). To reserve a room under this block, follow the link: http://bit.ly/2jxZA38
- Marriott Coralville Hotel & Conference Center, 300 East 9th St., Coralville, 319-688-4000/888-236-2427
- hotelVetro, 201 S. Linn St., Iowa City, 319-337-4961
- Hampton Inn Iowa City, 4 Sturgis Corner, 319-339-8000
- Radisson Hotel & Conference Center, 1220 1st Avenue, Coralville, 319-351-5049. To reserve a room under this block, follow the link: http://bit.ly/2jMguuV. If reserving by phone, use the code UOFICL.
Two-night stay NOT required
- Iowa House Hotel, Iowa Memorial Union, 125 North Madison Street, Iowa City, 319-335-3513. To reserve a room, follow the link: https://iowahousehotel.com/. Instructions: Click "Book Now" on the home page. On the left-hand side under the calendar, click "I have a group number." Enter 1158, then scroll down and select the"Alumni Reunion" block. Enter date(s) you would like to stay.
Football Tickets: Football tickets will be made available for purchase through reunion registration (while supplies last). Please indicate that you need tickets on the form. Ticket purchases will be limited to two tickets per alumni registrant.
Reunion Years for Summer Entrants
Summer entrant classes had a unique schedule at the College of Law. Our reunion program is being shaped to recognize this experience. Since summer entrant classes graduated over two calendar years, we are designating one of the years specifically for the reunion schedule. Please contact Alumni Relations if you have any questions or would like more information (319-335-9158; firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you wish to have your reunion class year changed to a different "preferred" year, please contact Janey Piersall.
Law Alumni Reunion Weekend Photos
- 2016 Photo Album (in Google Photos)
- 2015 Photo Album (in Picasa)
- 2014 Photo Album (in Picasa)
- 2013 Photo Album (in Picasa)
- 2012 Photo Album (in Picasa)
- 2011 Photo Album (in Picasa)
Law Reunion Weekend 2018 - University of Iowa Homecoming, Fall 2018 (Honoring the classes of 1968, 1973, 1978, 1983, 1988, 1993, 1998, 2003, 2008, 2013, all 50+ classes, and specific summer entrant classes)
Locate your Classmates
We're happy to help connect you with other Iowa Law alumni. Give us a call or drop us an e-mail.
Jill E. De Young
Director of External Relations
Janey Jill Piersall
Assistant Director of Alumni Relations and Events
Alumni Relations Assistant Coordinator
Other Opportunities to Reconnect
Should you not be able to return for the reunion program, we hope you find an opportunity to return soon. We always enjoy seeing alumni recruiting during the Early Bird Interview Week, for various programs throughout the year, and during pre-game cookouts every fall. We also host a number of alumni events throughout the country during the year to meet with alumni and keep them updated about the College of Law.
Change of Address
Alumni contact information is maintained by the UI Alumni Association as one part of its overall mission. To update your information, complete the change of address form. Please note that updating your records through this link does not obligate you to become a member of the Alumni Association.
Privacy Statement: The University of Iowa respects the wishes of alumni who want to protect their privacy. Alumni records are contained on the Institutional Advancement Database and are available to academic and administrative offices of the University, The University of Iowa Alumni Association, and The University of Iowa Foundation for uses consistent with their duties and responsibilities. When individuals request to be excluded from receiving specific University communications, their requests are coded and honored. Please contact the Division of Alumni Records at 800/469-2586 with such requests.