ILR100 Celebration Photo Album (in Picasa)
April 16-18, 2015
This is a unique, three-day event honoring all Iowa Law Review alumni and the current ILR board in celebration of the 100thIowa Law Review Volume.
THURSDAY, APRIL 16
- Welcome Reception, Graze Restaurant, 115 East College Street, Iowa City, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
FRIDAY, APRIL 17
Friday events are in Boyd Law Building (BLB) unless otherwise noted.
- Centennial Headquarters, Lobby, 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Continental Breakfast Begins, Lobby, 7:45 a.m.
- Civil Procedure, Professor John-Mark Stensvaag, Room 285, 8:00-9:30 a.m.
- Dean's Welcome, Room 245, 9:45 a.m.
- Foreign Policy with The Honorable Jim Leach, Room 245, 10:00-11:00 a.m.
- Boyd Law Building Tour & Law Library Tour, Starts at Welcome Table, 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Faculty Office Hours, 4th Floor, 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Evidence, Professor John-Mark Stensvaag, Room 235
- Luncheon, 4th Floor Student Lounge, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- Interview with Jurist-in-Residence The Honorable Sri Srinivasan, US Court of Appeals, DC Circuit, hosted by Professor Todd Pettys, Levitt Auditorium, 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Boyd Law Building Tour & Law Library Tour, Starts at Welcome Table, 2:45-3:45 p.m.
- Faculty Office Hours, 4th Floor, 2:45-3:45 p.m.
- Career Talk with Margaret Tobey, Class of 1980, Room 225, 2:45-3:45 p.m.
- UI Campus Bus Tour including Old Capitol Museum visit, meet in the lobby, 4:00-5:30 p.m.
- Reception & Dinner, Carver Hawkeye Arena, Feller Club Room 1 Elliot Drive, Iowa City, 7:00 p.m.
SATURDAY, APRIL 18
- Kinnick Stadium Tour, Gate D (parking is available by the gate), 8:30-9:30 a.m.
- Farewell Brunch, Boyd Law Building, 4th Floor Faculty Lounge, 10:00-11:30 a.m.
If you have questions or would like to be involved in encouraging your ILR classmates to attend, contact Janey Piersall at email@example.com or 319-335-9158.
2015 Hotel Blocks for Iowa Law Review Reunion Celebration
- Sheraton Iowa City Hotel, 210 South Dubuque St., Iowa, 319-337-4058/888-627-9039 (connected to hotelVetro)
- Marriott Coralville Hotel & Conference Center, 300 East 9th Street, Coralville, 319-688-4000/888-236-2427
- Hampton Inn Iowa City/University Area, 4 Sturgis Corner Drive (off Riverside Drive), Iowa City, 319-339-8000.
Hard-Bound Centennial Edition
Alumni and Centennial guests have the opportunity to purchase a hard-bound copy of Volume 100 for $120. Those interested must fill out Bound Volume Order Form for Alumni and Centennial Guests.docx and return it to the Iowa Law Review by April 18, 2015. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Lisa Castillo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send all orders to:
Iowa Law Review
190 Boyd Law Buldg
Iowa City, IA 52242-1113