After completing the set of required first-year courses, students at Iowa plan their own courses of study from a rich menu of mainstream, specialized, and clinical offerings. Upper-class students at the college register for classes using myUI. Course schedule information is available through myUI.
- Spring 2022 Course Offerings
- Spring 2022 Course Schedule
- January Intersession 2022 Course Information
- Spring 2022 Exam Schedule
- Fall 2021 Course Offerings
- Fall 2021 Course Schedule
- Fall 2021 Exam Schedule
- Fall 2021 Faculty Recording Policies List
Upper-class students will register for courses during open enrollment periods through my UI, which will tell you when you are eligible to register. First year and non-JD students will be assigned to courses and enrolled by the Registrar.
Limited Enrollment Lotteries
Some courses (typically seminars, experiential courses, required courses, and other high demand courses) do not have enough seats to accommodate all students interested in enrolling. The purpose of lotteries is to permit as many people as possible to take the courses they want, and take care of graduation requirements, up to the maximum enrollment figure. Students are notified prior to the myUI enrollment period about the limited enrollment classes in which they will be allowed to enroll. Register using myUI.
- Requesting Credit for Non-Law Courses for JD
- Request to Register for More or Less Than Full-Time
- Historical Grade and Ranking Information
- How to Earn Writing Units
- Prerequisite Course Requirements
- Listing of Law Courses in myUI
- Course Websites on ICON
- Delegation of Authority Memo re Student Affairs Issues