Courses and Registrar Information
- College of Law Student Handbook
- College of Law 2021-2023 Academic Calendar
- Course Offerings
- Registration and Limited Enrollment Lotteries
- Registrar Resources - Forms to enroll for less/more than full-time, requesting non-Law course credit, historical grading and ranking information, requesting a transcript, course prerequisites, etc.
- Past Course Offerings
May/August Intersession and Summer 2022
- Fall 2022 Course Offerings
- Fall 2022 Course Schedule
- Fall 2022 Exam Schedule - DRAFT, we still have several to confirm and add
- Fall 2022 Faculty Recording Policies List
- Spring 2023 Course Offerings - Draft
Registration and Limited Enrollment Lotteries
Upper-class students will register for courses during open enrollment periods through my UI, which will tell you when you are eligible to register. First year and non-JD students will be assigned to courses and enrolled by the Registrar.
Some courses (typically seminars, experiential courses, required courses, and other high demand courses) do not have enough seats to accommodate all students interested in enrolling. The purpose of lotteries is to permit as many people as possible to take the courses they want and take care of graduation requirements within the constraints of limited enrollment courses. Students are notified prior to the myUI enrollment period about the limited enrollment classes in which they will be allowed to enroll.
- Link to myUI
- Link to University of Iowa General Catalog
- Link to University of Iowa tuition information
- Courses with Prerequisites or Recommendations
- List of Courses Offered Regularly - coming soon