The University of Iowa has adopted a blended approach to instruction, which combines both in-person and online instruction. The university is committed to the safety and well-being of its students, faculty, and staff and will implement recommended best practices for limiting exposure to the COVID-19 virus in a campus setting.
University Wide Information
- The University of Iowa Coronavirus COVID-19 Site contains updates for students, faculty, and staff.
- Campus Updates Archive contains an archive of campus-wide messages related to COVID-19.
- Health Information, including details on campus expectations, what to do if you feel sick, and self-reporting information for employees.
Law Specific Information
Boyd Law Building:
The building will be open by keycard access to students, faculty, and staff. Face masks and social distancing will be required. A Return to Campus training must be completed before entering the building. See UI ID Card Info for keycard details.
Appointments are required for visitors and visitors must be met by their host before entering the building. To inquire about setting up an appointment, please contact the following departments:
- Admissions- 319-335-9095
- Law Library- 319-335-9002
- Legal Clinic- 319-335-9023
- Alumni Relations- 319-335-9158
- Other- 319-335-9034
Sunday: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m.-10 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
For library purposes, a week begins on Sunday and ends on Saturday.
Sunday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday:7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m
@ Iowa Law Communications
For Spring 2021, @ Iowa Law messages will be sent on Monday mornings starting January 18, 2021. Friday communications will only be sent as needed for weekend events or time-sensitive notifications. To submit content for @ Iowa Law, please use this form. To review past messages, visit our @ Iowa Law e-mail archive.
Other ways to promote your programs and share community news
- Digital Signage. The signs are still running. You can also view them online at: https://signage.uiowa.edu/law/college-law. To submit a sign, complete this form.
- Calendar entries. If you are planning a fall event, please tell us about it at: https://uiowa.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_esrQYm6yZja7amN. Getting your programs and events on the calendar is the best way to avoid conflicts.You can view our events calendar at: https://law.uiowa.edu/events.