Eileen Kamerick is the senior vice president and CFO of ConnectWise, the developer of the leading business management platform worldwide. Designed exclusively for technology companies, its users rely on ConnectWise to achieve greater accountability, operational efficiency, and profitability. Leveraging the cloud, this platform fully integrates business-process automation, help desk and customer service, sales, marketing, project management, and business analytics that dramatically streamline a company’s operations. It also gives its users access to a powerful network of innovative ideas, experts, and solutions.
Prior to joining ConnectWise, Eileen served as the CFO for Press Ganey Associates, during which time she oversaw a rapid increase in the firm’s profitability, in addition to successfully integrating and leading several high profile acquisitions. Her previous career with other major growing corporations provides more examples of Eileen’s strategic ability to drive growth and profitability and enhance stakeholder value through expertly executed initiatives, including:
- Prepared Houlihan Lokey, an international investment bank and financial advisory firm, for a potential IPO by establishing controls and enhancing financial and operational performance; significantly reducing the effective tax rate; and leading the negotiation, execution, and integration of three accretive acquisitions.
- Partnered with the operating management of Heidrick & Struggles, International, a global executive search and leadership consulting firm, to increase profit margins 700+ basis points, resulting in a 100% increase in the stock price; led the negotiation and successful integration of a large competitor; and effectively communicated with the investment community, which resulted in extensive high-quality equity analyst coverage.
- Started her financial career with Amoco where she led over 30 successful financings, acquisitions, joint ventures, and divestitures around the world valued at over $15 billion before being named CFO of the Americas following Amoco’s merger with BP, PLC. Prior to Amoco, Eileen was a mergers and acquisitions attorney with Skadden Arps.
Currently Eileen is the Audit Committee Chair on the boards of three public companies:
- Associated Banc Corp (NYSE), a $25 billion in assets major Midwest banking franchise, where she is the Chair of the Audit Committee. Associated Bank was cited by Forbes magazine as a most trusted company for transparency and thoroughness in financial reporting; former Chair of the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering Committee; and a member of the Corporate Development and Nominating and Governance Committees.
- Legg Mason Closed End Mutual Funds (NYSE), a leading mutual fund with 31 separate funds, including energy MLPs, emerging market, and fixed income funds where she is the Chair of the Audit Committee and a member of the Nominating and Governance Committees.
- Westell Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ), a leading telecommunication and technology company, where she is the Chair of the Audit Committee that received a “1” from ISS. Eileen is also the Compensation Committee Chair for Westell.
Previously Eileen served on the Board of Directors for ServiceMaster, Inc. and Information Resources, Inc. prior to their respective successful going private transactions and for Global Compliance, a private equity owned corporate governance and compliance services firm profitably sold to a competitor. Her current nonprofit board experience includes Eckerd Alternatives for Youth, where she is the Vice Chairman and Finance Chair for this national child welfare society.
Eileen is a frequent contributor to The Harvard Business Review, CFO Magazine, Agenda, and Boards and Directors; a lecturer on corporate finance and governance at several universities, including Washington University in St Louis School of Law and University of Iowa College of Law. She is an active participant in the National Association of Corporate Directors; and an active member and frequently requested speaker for Women Corporate Directors.
Eileen earned her MBA with honors in Finance and International Business and her JD from The University of Chicago and completed additional graduate work at Exeter College, Oxford University. She was elected to Phi Beta Kappa and was Valedictorian for her undergraduate class at Boston College.
AB, Boston College, summa cum laude, 1980
Exeter College, Oxford University, 1981
JD, University of Chicago Law School, 1984
MBA, The Graduate School of Business of The University of Chicago, 1993